Ailaaa! आप तो यहाँ सचमुच आ गए!

I love. I miss.







































I love writing long mails.
I miss writing long mails.
Now as I say it, I realise I have hardly ever received long mails.

I love giving surprises.
I keep giving surprises to many.
Now as I say it, I barely recollect any surprise given to me.

I love walking in the rain.
I miss walking with a good company in the rain.
Now as I say it, I can't remember the last time I didn't walk alone in the rain.

I love laughing loudly.
I miss laughing loudly without being conscious.
Now as I say it, I look around to make sure I can laugh loudly.

I love the beach.
I want to live by the beach all my life.
Now as I say it, I get nostalgic about each trip made at the beach.

I love romance.
I miss the mills and boon's cheesy yet dreamy romance.
Now as I say it, I wonder if such passionate romance will ever return.

I love stories.
I love, Love-Stories.
Now as I say it, I need to build an interesting, fresh, real love story.

I love taking chances.
I miss taking chances.
Now as I say it, I discover that I am playing too safe lately.

I love initiating.
I hate concluding.
Now as I say it, I need to figure out what next to initiate while concluding this.

2 comments:

bheeshoom said...

I like your blog.
i love your blog-posts.
Now as I say it, I remember, arre.. i have a blog too and that wasnt updated till last week. :P

भोवरा said...

love your blog

Ailaaa! आप तो यहाँ सचमुच आ गए!

this line ekdum fundoo !!!!